Boynton Beach Roofing Contractor Shingles and Your Reassurance
Boynton Beach Roofing Contractor Gustafson Roofing, Inc. is different than the competition in a number of ways, and we felt it would be not only beneficial to you but reassuring to many out there who feel confused on which roofing company to choose. When it comes to shingle installation, the quality of the materials used, the code rating, the installation, and the added bonuses a client receives is of utter importance. There are a large number of shingle manufacturers and roofers who will not go as in-depth as Gustafson when it comes to quality and below we will show just why, our company is different, and the ideal option for your shingle installation.
1. We Utilize Only the Best Shingle Manufacturer’s Products. There are several companies who focus on profit and use lower quality, low wind uplift shingles. The shingles that we utilize are able to withstand high wind uplifts and even come with a very good manufacturer warranty such as the lifetime or limited lifetime warranty which covers material defects.
2. Shingle Tab Number Makes a Difference. When a client looks at a shingle they may not know from the onset if it is considered high or low quality. One way of gauging the strength of your shingle is by knowing the tab number. A 3 tab shingle for example, only has a wind uplift of 70mph (low), making it a poor choice for roofs in Florida where hurricanes can create 150-180mph winds easily. By utilizing only 4-5 tab shingles, our installers know that they can provide Florida with a shingle that can hold its own against the elements.
3. Shingle Process. The shingles we utilize are made in layers and petroleum baked. The manufacture uses a process to layer each layer on top of the other and then granules are sprinkled onto the shingle (this is how they gain their color) to give the shingle its reflective quality.
4. We Go Above Code Requirements. The code rating one acquires from shingle placement depends also on the number of nails placed onto the shingle during installation. Each roof shank is secured with 6 nails to ensure its longevity.
5. We have Master Elite Certified Installers! Master Elite Certification is awarded to only the superior installers in the country (which makes up only 5% of the roof installers today). Gustafson Roof, Inc. is proud to say that we have master elite professionals installing roofs in our company which is a great fact to boast about.
We want our loyal customers and future customers to feel very confident in our skill sand to know that their shingle roof has been installed with only high quality, properly installed shingles. To learn more about our shingles call our expert team of Boynton Beach Roofing Contractor professionals at Gustafson Roofing, Inc. today.